Sunday, May 25, 2008

Food at cookin'/relaxin'

Italian market

This is my food blog. It's a bit like an MP3 blog, but sampling favourite recipes from books, rather than tunes. Please buy the book if they look good. If you're the author and would rather I didn't include the recipe then let me know and I'll take them down.

It's mainly a place for me to collect my favourite recipes, including my own (not that there are that many) as well as any modifications I make. But maybe you will enjoy them as well. Oh, I'm part-vegetarian (I eat fish) so I don't eat meat and there won't be any meat-based recipes here. Sorry.

This blog is brought to you by some of my favourite cookery books:

Nigella Lawson's Feast
Nigel Slater's Real Food
Gordon Ramsey's Secrets

The Green's Cookbook
Dan Lepard's The Handmade Loaf book

And the ingredients come mainly from Waitrose and Abel & Cole.

0 comments:

my food photos

www.flickr.com

recent bookmarks

about this blog

I'm Tristan Ferne and I'm a coder/producer/manager and I run an R&D team for BBC Audio & Music Interactive - BBC Radio Labs. You can contact me at tristanferne at yahoo[dot]co[dot]uk

Why is it called cookin'/relaxin'? They're the titles of two of a series of Miles Davis albums which also describe some of my favourite things.

View my complete profile

other blogs

cookin'/relaxin' My main blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP